Wednesday 4 September 2013

10 RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS/ THINGS PEOPLE SAY ABOUT SINGAPORE



1.  " OMG. WILL I GET JAILED IF I SPIT ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW."


ANSWER : " No, you will just look like an idiot for doing it for no apparent reason. Stupid.


2.  " OMG. I HAVE CHEWING GUM WITH ME RIGHT NOW. WILL THEY ARREST ME ? "


ANSWER : " No, Can you pass me one..."


3. " OMG. I HEARD GEYLANG IS THE RED LIGHT AREA...HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?

Answer : " Yes..my aunty stays there. No..she is not a whore. Geylang has residential area too.. its just a business like every other business..get over it lady and why don't you go choose the guy you are going to sleep with after you get drunk..and of cos..you won't charge.


4. "OMG..OMG...I want to go to that Swimming pool at Marina Bay Sands..THAT SWIMMING POOL ..gosh..is it really that high.."


Answer : " Yes..Enter the pool..take that picture everybody is taking..the one with the Singapore Sky-line in the background and then get off a minute later cos its just a pool. A NORMAL POOL.


5. : "OMG...I GOT INTO ATTICA..i heard there are really hot guys there.."

Answer : Yes. Its awesome. I love getting groped and rubbed while dancing so i go there too. Perfect.


6. " OMG OMG...I want to watch the F1 race!!!! Have you watched the F1 race?


Answer : No. I am Singaporean. While you are spending loads of money watching the F1 race..we carry on with life cos we are going to work..getting stuck in traffic jams and then going for our casual drinks. Enjoy.


7. "OMG..i want to so live in Singapore!!! I want to live the asian life..the amazing asian lifestyle..like try asian food wow..i am getting an apartment in Orchard!!!...

Answer : Bitch. Get a HDB in Geylang and live the amazing Singaporean lifestyle.


8. " OMG...I AM GOING TO CYCLE TO ORCHARD and then CYCLE BACK HOME...wow..only 40 mins...!"

Answer : Ya correct. Why don't you attach a 2 seater behind and ride a rickshaw instead..then you can earn some money too. Bitch, the MRT and BUS system is super efficient here. Cut the crap.


9. " OMG. I love going to sentosa every weekend for a tan..!"

Answer : " Sentosa is our disneyland..you don't go to disneyland everyday..".. Bitch please. Go to the botanical gardens and take pictures of flowers instead and don't forget to bring your bicycle. 


10. " OMG.....Homosexuals cannot kiss in this country..they cannot kiss?? They cannot..?"


Answer : "Get out of your house... and go to tanjong pagar and if that's not enough i have amazing gay friends who are giving you the WTF look as u say it.."

No comments:

Post a Comment