10 Things about me - you don't need to know. So if you think you don't want to know..please get off this blog and go do something more productive with your life.
1. I still buy cheap cotton panties from Toa Payoh - 3 for $1 and i dont like the hipster panties that girls say they like to wear..i love aunty panties cos they cover my love handles..so if you're a pervert..this is when you start wanking off over the thought of my sexy aunty panty.
2. I love wearing shorts at home that have at least one hole in them. I can't sleep if not. I think i am a beggar at heart.
3. I love going to the gurudwara ( sikh temple) especially because they have a red carpet there and i feel like a star when i walk there and my dream is to be checked out by the hottest guy..but there never is. Sucks.
4. I am the kid who would press all the buttons on the lift before you got on. I still do it.
5. I dance harder and better at clubs when hot men are around so if i am not bringing the groove on when you're around.. you know why.
6. I hate white light cos i hate people shifting their gaze from my eyes to my face..with some facial hair left once in a while.. it happens.. i am punjabi.
7. If you're talking about a topic which is not interesting..i smile a lot to compensate for my lack of understanding. I will also laugh when you laugh so that i make you feel better and my excuse for leaving a conversation is always..." I better go...i needed to talk to somebody"...that is short for "shut the fuck up you boring fuck"...
8. I failed math during my "O" levels. I sucked at it. Judge me. NO NO Judge me...i think math has never helped my life one bit other than when i ask my bf.. " no tell me HOW MUCH...exactly HOW MUCH..do you love me..tell me..come one..."
9. I can't drive and I can't swim. Anyway if there is a tsunami situation..the cars get swept away too..so i think these two are a good combination.
10. My nose is really huge. Sometimes when i am washing my face..my fingers slip into my nose. It's tragic. It is.
So - these are 10 things about me you don't need to do. You got through it - Congratulations.
Have a great friday!